“I began training formally at the Julian Ashton Art School at The Rocks in 1996. I received a Diploma in Fine Art in 2003. Since then I have been painting private commissions, specialising in portraiture. I particularly enjoy painting children and young people.
It is a constant challenge observing people and capturing their essence, their attitude, and the translucence of their skin and eyes. However, occasionally I tend to veer off into the world of whimsy and paint whatever takes my fancy – whether it be urban scenes or vintage cars.”
- 2010 WINNER – Traditional Oils & Acrylics -Lane Cove Art Exhibition “Fiore”
- 2008 HIGHLY COMMENDED – Lane Cove Art Exhibition
- 2010/2011 finalist – Mortimer Art Prize “White Shoes White Ribbon” & “Fiore” Oct-Feb 2010/11
- 2008 finalist – Mortimer Art Prize October 2000
- 2007 finalist – 2007 Lexus Mortimer Art Prize
- 2010 “The Artist’s Muse”, The Arthouse Hotel Sydney October 2010
- 2010 “Face Off”, MLC Gallery Ultimo March 2010
- 2005 – 2010 The Balmain Art Show
- 2007 “Best Friend” Exhibition, The Arthouse Hotel Sydney
- 2005 Artists on Norton, Parliament House Sydney October 2005
- 2005 Solo Exhibition, Balmain
- 2005 Real Refuses, The Tap Gallery, Darlinghurst
- 2003 JAAS Art Show,The Argyle Centre, The Rocks Sydney
Rosa’s debut illustrated suspense novel THE RED DOOR interweaves a story with pictures and draws the reader into an enchanting world, published 2015.
The sequel is a gothic mystery, THE LEGACY OF BEAUREGARDE – published 2018.
Regular Contributor – “Fine Art and Decorative Painting” Magazine
“Fedele believes art should be accessible to everyone, not just the rich and famous….It’s for everyone. My aim is to paint an heirloom people can hand down to their kids, from generation to generation …” Sarah Sheridan, Sydney Morning Herald, 12 January 2006